Mapara is the hard wood from which many early Maori tools and games such as spinning tops were made and the Mapara Stream is a popular all year round Taupo fly fishing spot. The Mapara Garden suite is designed to capture the afternoon sun in a tranquil garden setting. Relax in your own private courtyard or enjoy soaking in the deluxe free-standing bath with views opening out to the garden.
Your luxury accommodation features:
- Its own private garden courtyard to enjoy the afternoon sun
- Luxurious feather and down covered super king/twin beds, fine linen and a choice of pillows
- Complimentary selection of refreshments
- Specialty Harney teas and coffee
- Flat screen TV CD and DVD
- Player WIFI
Your stay includes:
- A full gourmet breakfast - enjoy from one of our sun-drenched decks or even in bed!
- Complimentary bottle of New Zealand wine,
- Pre-dinner drink and canapés
- Harney specialty teas and gourmet coffee
- Complimentary WIFI
- Airport Transfers
Your ensuite bathroom features:
- Luxurious personal amenities
- Heated towel rails
- Double Basins and deluxe walk in Shower.