Mud Bath and SPA - 3 nights
This package allows you the opportunity to experience some of the best attractions both in Taupo and Rotorua. The package includes a 3-course dinner at the lodge and a-day trip to Rotorua to experience a historic Māori mud bath. The healing properties of the geothermal mud and sulphur mineral water have been used by local Māori for over 800 years. If you want to make the most of your visit we recommend you also take in the Rotorua Redwoods Tree walk afterwords. This package will be the most unforgettable experience.
- 3-nights luxury accommodation.
- 3-course dinner at the lodge for one night.
- Full daily breakfasts - enjoyed from one of our sun-drenched decks or from our dinning area.
- Complimentary bottle of New Zealand wine.
- Harney specialty teas and our local volcanic coffee.
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés at 6:00pm.
- Complimentary WIFI.
- Hell's Gate at Rotorua experience activities - see details below.
Currently, we only take emails for making this package. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
One day trip to Rotorua - Hell's Gate, Rotorua.
The Hell’s Gate Experience includes:
- Geothermal walk
- Mud baths
- Sulphur spas
- Complimentary Māori carving
- Complimentary Mud foot pool
- Complimentary Cool plunge pool
If you have booked for the geothermal walk or a package including the geothermal walk, we offer complimentary guided tours daily (subject to availability). These are approximately 1.5 -2 hours in duration and commence at 10:30am and 2:30pm (23rd October 2020 – 17th October 2022). Alternatively, a self-guided map is provided on arrival.
If you have booked a spa or mud bath experience, you can either bring your own bathing attire and towels or hire them at Hell’s Gate for $5.00 per item, subject to availability.
Approximately, 1 hours self-drive from the lodge to Rotorua.
Location: Hell's Gate. 351 State Highway 30 Tikitere, Rotorua New Zealand
Before making a booking, please view the Hell's Gate operating days and hours, also see attached the information of Hell's Gate Guide at the below.